One way Lutron can help is with a system optimization visit. This optimization service includes an analysis and fine-tuning of the existing system, resulting in better system performance and more efficient energy usage. An enhanced optimization assessment will also be provided.
Although the specific focus of each visit can vary by facility and system type, there are several key tasks that can be completed:
- Calibrate or add occupancy sensors
- Adjust lighting scenes
- Enable personal control
- Reprogram button functions
- Enable or update timeclock schedules
- Limit full-bright settings
- Create or update after-hours mode
- Incorporate more efficient ballasts
- Train employees to adjust lighting
To learn more, contact your local Lutron office.