Reconnect to the Vive hub
- If you were connected to the Vive hub using its Wi-Fi, please check the Wi-Fi connection on the mobile device / laptop you are using. Some mobile devices can automatically switch from Wi-Fi to cellular network if they cannot connect to Internet. Try turning your device OFF to avoid jumping to cellular data automatically. *
- If you are connected to the Vive hub using its Wi-Fi and to the Internet using wired Ethernet, try disconnecting the wired Ethernet while working on the Vive hub.
- If you were connected to the Vive hub using wired Ethernet connection or your building Wi-Fi network, then you will need to a type in the IP address of the hub in your browser’s address bar to be able to connect (e.g. If the IP address is 10.7.11.5., type https://10.7.11.5/ in the address bar).
If you don’t know the IP address of the hub:
- Connect to the hub via its Wi-Fi. Go to Settings > Hub Details >Ethernet. You can find the IP address there.
- OR talk to your building’s IT administrator.
If you need assistance, please can contact Lutron using the resources below.
- *On an iPhone® / iPad®, go to Settings > Cellular and turn OFF Wi-Fi Assist option.
- On Samsung phones, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and turn OFF Auto network switch option.
*iPhone® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.