Product specific FAQs
Product specific troubleshooting
Help finding the correct product
Popular tools and resources
Request color samples
Lutron’s NEW facility management tool empowers you to manage your building from anywhere. Easily monitor, control and optimize a Lutron control system from any tablet, PC or smartphone. Each feature is designed around what is most important to you – how well your building is working.
The Specification Guides provide detailed product information to help you specify the right Lutron solution for your project.
Want to learn about installing or programming Lutron solutions? Looking for best practices for selling or specifying? LCI offers online training and in-person workshops for industry professionals.
Visit our Control Center of Excellence for tools and resources to help you select, install, and use LEDs with confidence. Designed for homeowners and industry professionals.
– Dynamic White Programming Package – tunable white and dynamic lighting are new technologies that provide designers with the ability to deliver programming sequences in support of their design vision. This package includes multiple visits and remote support sessions with a Lutron Services Representative to ensure the design team has what they need to get system programming just right.
– Remote Pre-wire Session – familiarize the electrical contractor with wiring and mounting of system devices, discuss construction schedules, and review Lutron documentation.
– Post-wire Termination Visit – an onsite walkthrough with the electrical contractor verifying the lighting control system has been wired to spec and is ready for startup.
– Customer System Orientation Visit – post-occupancy, end-user training to ensure comfort with system operation and optimization.
– Remote Programming Assistance – 4-hour session to make programming adjustments per the direction of a facility manager or specifier.
– Remote Supplemental Training – remote system training for site personnel.