The next generation of Lutron HomeWorks is here
Lutron’s flagship whole-home solution debuts with new processor, groundbreaking technology, and expanded capabilities to ensure dealers’ continued growth and success. New range of keypads coming soon to Europe.
London (28 January 2021)
- HomeWorks by Lutron is the premier lighting and shading control solution for luxury homes around the world – and has been for decades. The next generation has arrived. Lutron is pleased to announce the European launch of the HomeWorks QSX processor. This next generation HomeWorks system makes HomeWorks easier to design, install, activate, program, and service.
“The new HomeWorks platform sums up the ‘Lutron Difference.’ It’s a game-changing addition to our international portfolio of products and solutions,” says Nate Hagemeier, Senior Sales Director Europe and Africa at Lutron.
Global Residential Dealers will enjoy numerous system benefits, including:
1. Increased processing power and memory to manage larger, more complex projects and support future capabilities
2. Compatibility with all existing HomeWorks wired QS and wireless RF devices
3. Always up to date – your customers will have the latest capabilities, device support, and security updates
4. Securely connects to third-party products with built-in Connect Bridge technology
5. Streamlines upgrades from existing HomeWorks QS systems by carrying databases forward
6. Backup and restore project databases from the cloud – helping to ensure you never lose a project file
7. High-wattage LED+ DIN module with RTISS-ICM™ withstands the most severe electrical stresses: LED in-rush, bulb blowout, and short circuit
“We’ve made our largest ever innovation investment in HomeWorks,” says Hagemeier. “Lutron is setting the stage for the next decade of integrator success with this new lineup of products and with a new range of keypads coming soon to Europe. There’s never been a better time to be part of the Lutron family and grow your business with Lutron.”
For more information on Lutron HomeWorks: email@example.com
About Lutron Electronics (www.lutron.com/europe, @Lutron_EU)
Founded in 1961, Lutron Electronics is headquartered in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania. The company designs and manufactures more than 15,000 energy-saving products, which are sold in more than 100 countries around the world. In the U.S. alone, Lutron products save an estimated 10 billion kWh of electricity, or approximately $1 billion in utility costs per year. The company’s early inventions — including the company’s first dimmer design — are now at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History in Washington, D.C. Outside the U.S., notable installations include St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Wimbledon Centre Court, and the Guggenheim Museum (Bilbao).