Lutron Brings Value to Facilities Managers at the Facilities Show
London (18th June, 2019)
– Lighting control pioneer Lutron Electronics
is showcasing its latest innovations for facilities managers at the Facilities Show 2019
(booth FM5092, 18-20 June 2019, ExCeL London). Lutron solutions will also be featured in the Smart Buildings Expo Experience zone (FM4480).
Facilities managers often overlook lighting control when fitting or managing a building. However, Lutron solutions add value to keys aspects of building development and management:
- Installation – Vive wireless lighting controls can be installed in new or existing buildings with minimal disruption and unparalleled speed.
- Flexibility – Lutron products can also be scaled and adapted to meet the demand of any building, meaning they future-proof the building against unforeseen changes.
- Optimisation - Solutions provide actionable data to save energy, optimise building operations and enhance productivity. Data comes in an intuitive and user-friendly dashboard, meaning it can be interpreted and changes can be made, without any training or expert involvement.
“When it comes to technology, facilities managers are faced with more challenges than ever,” said David Ribbons, Senior Director of Sales, Europe and Africa at Lutron. “Ultimately, they need to be as cost-effective and efficient as possible, in every process and they need the data to prove it, whilst delighting an ever more demanding client base. At the Facilities Show, we will show the tangible benefits that our lighting control solutions can provide, ensuring maximum comfort for the end-user.”
“For us, cost, flexibility and actionable data must be the priorities. Our solutions provide facilities managers with added value, through intuitive, intelligent and future-proof technology,” concluded Ribbons.
At the Facilities Show, Lutron is showcasing:
About Lutron Electronics (lutron.com/europe, @Lutron_EU)
- Vive - Vive is a simple, scalable, wireless lighting control system that can be installed in a single space or throughout multiple buildings. It is designed to be used in new constructions as well as retrofit situations, and to meet the budgetary constraints of all facilities managers and FM service providers. Vive provides the flexibility to handle on-site installation and maintenance with ease, limiting disruption and the need for call-backs.
The system is both elegant and simple. It provides FM service providers and facilities managers with valuable tools to create comfort, efficiency and building productivity. At the same time, it is simple and quick to install, program, modify, and grow as your users’ needs evolve. Programming can be done using any handheld smart device, via the Vive software and the Vive wireless hub. The solution is scalable, retrofittable, and gives you access to timely and actionable data.
- Quantum - Lutron Quantum systems allow you to create environments where people feel more comfortable, thus enhancing productivity. With Quantum, facilities managers and FM services providers can manage, configure, monitor and adjust all the light in their spaces to create the right environment, at the right time, on every project. Quantum systems are designed to accommodate a wide variety of requirements with embedded smart technology that delivers tangible insights, simplifies building operations and optimises building performance.
Simple, third-party integration with other building systems, an intuitive graphical user interface, and smart control strategies are hallmarks of the Quantum system. Engineered to ensure total design freedom, Quantum offers flexible control solutions for any size space, and every budget, including integrated lighting control, personal control solutions, solar-adaptive automated blind control, state-of-the art LED control technologies, and space utilisation tools.
- Enterprise Vue - Lutron’s Enterprise Vue software platform leverages the Internet of Things to deliver intuitive and immediately actionable multi-building management dashboards, allowing facilities managers to see, interpret and act on data for multiple buildings that use Quantum and Vive systems, at an enterprise level. The dashboards cover energy usage, alerts and space utilisation. Facilities managers can easily navigate through buildings with an extremely user-friendly visual interface and upload their own custom maps and images to personalise their navigation.
Quantum, Vive and Enterprise Vue will be presented during Facilities Show on the Lutron booth (FM5092) and can be seen in action on the organiser’s Smart Buildings Experience zone (FM4480). You can also ask for a Lutron expert at the Smart Buildings Consult space (FM4480).
Any business or educational body that has multiple buildings equipped with Quantum and Vive systems, and wants to manage them and view building-level data from a single interface, will benefit from Enterprise Vue – from a local college with two buildings located in the same area, to large corporate accounts with a myriad of buildings around the world operating 24/7.
Founded in 1961, Lutron Electronics is headquartered in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania. The company designs and manufactures more than 15,000 energy-saving products, which are sold in more than 100 countries around the world. In the U.S. alone, Lutron products save an estimated 10 billion kWh of electricity, or approximately $1 billion in utility costs per year. The company’s early inventions — including the company’s first dimmer design — are now at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History in Washington, D.C. Outside the U.S., notable installations include St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Wimbledon Centre Court, and the Guggenheim Museum (Bilbao).
Lutron, Quantum, Vive and Enterprise Vue are trademarks of Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.